Categories:

Pups of the Pack: Bennett Jardine

Jardine shows his enthusiasm through a variety of interests
Photo Courtesy of Bennett Jardine.
Photo Courtesy of Bennett Jardine.

Sophomore Bennett Jardine has multiple interests that keep him occupied both in and out of school. One of his interests that stands out is his passion for cars and racing. 

“Sometimes, during the summer they have super car meetups. I go to those with my dad or friends and take pictures,” Jardine said.

Jardine shares his love of cars with his dad, who contributed to his passion. 

“I just find that kind of stuff interesting,” Jardine said. “My dad has a Porsche so his interests have kind of influenced me. I also like the different varieties of motor sports and all that stuff.”

In addition to his interest in cars, Bennett has been involved in boy scouts for the past five years, and is currently working towards becoming an Eagle Scout. 

“I am assistant senior patrol leader,” Jardine said. “I help out the senior patrol leader with the rest of my patrol.” 

Bennett is also responsible for running the patrol when the senior patrol leader is gone, and setting a good example for the rest of the patrol. 

Another interest Jardine has is music. He has been involved in the marching band for the past two years, and continues to be a good role model for the younger marchers. 

“Bennett is fantastic in band.” senior section leader Selah Halweg said. “During marching band, he is always willing to help new members and he works super hard to get to all his spots. He was awesome in helping the new freshmen and keeping a positive attitude when others were getting frustrated.” 

Donate to The Howler
$105
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Elkhorn North High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.